No experience required. We will train you.
Duties are listed in the GCR. Some of these duties have already been accomplished.
5.2. RACE CHAIRMAN
5.2.1 U.S. Majors Tour Event Chairman Responsibilities
The Race Chairman organizes the event in conjunction with the Conference Series Administrator in accordance
with the event agreement between SCCA and the organizing region.
5.2.2. Regional Event Race Chairman Responsibilities
The Race Chairman organizes an event. Specifically, he will:
Additional duties are to:
- Arrange for the worker lunches on Saturday and Sunday
- Arrange for the Saturday Party
- Assist with the setup of the event on Friday 8 May
- Arrange for additional radios as needed.
- Work with the Race Director, Chief Steward, and Chairman of the Stewards as needed.
Help Steel Cities Region put on a great event.
Contact Gene Kern (email@example.com) to apply for the position.